WeyrdKat Teases

Short story pieces. That's it. Read and comment if you like. Or even if you don't.

Monday, August 29, 2005

What I Can't Do

Forget about those dreams we shared,
Forget about the heartbreak there.
We’re moving on to different worlds,
And you know it,
I can’t be your girl

*It’s not you,
It’s not me,
This is just the way we chose to be
If it’s not right,
I don’t care.
Maybe someday we’ll be back here.*

Stop holding on to yesterday,
I can’t help it if I feel this way,
My wings have only begun to unfurl,
And you know it,
I can’t be your girl

Repeat *chorus*

Maybe someday we’ll see differently
Maybe then it will be you and me
Until a grain of sand becomes a pearl
You know it,
I can’t be your girl.
Baby, you, only you know it,
I can’t be your . . . girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home