WeyrdKat Teases

Short story pieces. That's it. Read and comment if you like. Or even if you don't.

Monday, August 29, 2005

What I Can't Do

Forget about those dreams we shared,
Forget about the heartbreak there.
Were moving on to different worlds,
And you know it,
I cant be your girl

*Its not you,
Its not me,
This is just the way we chose to be
If its not right,
I dont care.
Maybe someday well be back here.*

Stop holding on to yesterday,
I cant help it if I feel this way,
My wings have only begun to unfurl,
And you know it,
I cant be your girl

Repeat *chorus*

Maybe someday well see differently
Maybe then it will be you and me
Until a grain of sand becomes a pearl
You know it,
I cant be your girl.
Baby, you, only you know it,
I cant be your . . . girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home